Dr. Margaret Ann Fischl MD is female, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Fischl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischl graduated from University of Miami . She has 6 awards.
Dr. Fischl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital and Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fischl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Fischl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Fischl practice?
Dr. Margaret Fischl practices Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Allergists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Fischl, Dr. Margarita Fischl, Dr. Marguerite Fischl, Dr. Peggie Fischl, Dr. Margit Fischl, Dr. Maggie Fischl, Dr. Margo Fischl, Dr. Margery Fischl