A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Fischl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Fischl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischl graduated from University of Miami . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Fischl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Fischl MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Fischl practice?
- Dr. Margaret Fischl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Fischl practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.