The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Florczyk
Dr. Margaret Florczyk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Parlin, NJ. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Florczyk is affiliated with The Bristol Myers Squibb Children`s Hospital At R., Bayshore Community Hospital and Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Florczyk has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Margaret Florczyk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parlin, NJ.
Dr. Miroslaw Florczyk
Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Parlin, NJ 0.01 mi39
Dr. Gregory Shypula
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Parlin, NJ 1.38 mi36
Dr. Mohammed Nisar
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
South Amboy, NJ 1.82 mi49