A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Flores-Posadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Flores-Posadas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores-Posadas
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Flores-Posadas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Flores-Posadas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores-Posadas graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flores-Posadas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret G Flores-Posadas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret G. Flores-Posadas practice?
- Dr. Margaret Flores-Posadas has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Flores-Posadas practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.