A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Flynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Flynn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flynn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Crimmins Flynn MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Margaret C. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Margaret Flynn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Flynn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Internists and Nashua Endocrinologists.