Learn more about Dr. Margaret Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Flynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Flynn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Flynn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Crimmins Flynn MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Margaret C. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Margaret Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Flynn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Internists and Nashua Endocrinologists.