A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Fountain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Fountain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fountain
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fountain graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Fountain MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Fountain practice?
- Dr. Margaret Fountain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Fountain practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Rheumatologists.