A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Franger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Franger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Franger, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cholesterol Management
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Osteodystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Franger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Franger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Franger MD is a female Nephrologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Franger practice?
- Dr. Margaret Franger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Franger practices Nephrology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Nephrologists.