A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Fraser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Fraser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Fraser, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fraser graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fraser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockland Children's Psychiatric Center
- Rockland Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Cameron Fraser MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret C. Fraser practice?
- Dr. Margaret Fraser has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Fraser practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Psychiatrists.