A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Freeman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret L Freeman MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Margaret Freeman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Margaret Freeman practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near West Reading, PA.