A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Fry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Fry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Fry, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fry graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Fry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Wynn Fry FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret W. Fry practice?
- Dr. Margaret Fry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Fry practices Pediatrics near Livermore, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See Livermore Pediatricians.