Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Gaffney
Dr. Margaret Gaffney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Gaffney is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center and Wishard Health Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Gaffney has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Margaret Gaffney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Diane Turvy
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi6
Dr. Vindhya Veerula
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi5
Dr. Patricia Treadwell
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Dermatology
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi40