A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Gean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gean
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Gean Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Gean, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gean graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gean has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dimock Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Pauline Gean MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret P. Gean practice?
- Dr. Margaret Gean has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Gean practices Psychiatry near Newton Center, MA.
See Newton Center Psychiatrists.