Learn more about Dr. Margaret Gean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gean
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Gean Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Gean, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gean graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gean has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dimock Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Pauline Gean MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret P. Gean practice?
- Dr. Margaret Gean has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Gean practices Psychiatry near Newton Center, MA.
See Newton Center Psychiatrists.