Dr. Margaret Gennaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Gennaro?

Tourettes mom

Posted on September 21st, 2016

After a year of pediatricians telling me there was nothing to do but label my child with tics, Dr. Gennaro really figured out what was causing the tics and within weeks, a child that had tics non-stop was 99% tic free. Unbelievable. I can't imagine where we'd be without her.

Essential!

Posted on May 5th, 2014

I cannot even imagine my health journey without Dr. Gennaro. She has been absolutely essential to treating my MS. The very first time you make an appointment, you usually have to wait for a few weeks, in order to have a slot for her to spend a good amount of time with you, getting to know your health history, needs, etc. After that, I usually can get an appointment on the very same day it is needed. She has repeatedly gone out of her way to help me & usually follows up to see how I have been doing after an "emergency" type appointment. No other doctor has ever done that for me. She is excellent and would highly recommend her to... everybody!! :)

Wonderful and Genuine Doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2013

After being diagnosed with celiac disease, it seemed that every doctor I saw about digestive problems simply related any future problems to that. Or, they wanted to put me under anesthesia to do more tests (not an option for me since I was nursing). I decided to try out a holistic doctor who would be less invasive. I must say, I was a bit skeptical of the whole muscle testing thing, but in the end, Margaret got rid of all of my problems. I used to have to eat every 1-2 hours and constantly had a bloated stomach except in the morning, now I can simply eat 3 meals a day, have a flat healthy stomach, and feel great. I can tell that Margaret genuinely believes in what she does. She is a beautiful person who honestly wants to help. She could have easily kept me taking digestive enzymes and other supplements if she wanted, but she didn't. She actually said to me in a laughing way, "Now get out of here, so we can make room for the people who are really sick." She actually encouraged me to stop coming to see her – if she weren’t genuine, I don’t think she would have done that. I have not needed to go back, but continue to refer her to friends and family. I love that she gives you a hug every time she sees you too. She is such a sweet woman.

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Dr. Gennaro is the most incredible doctor! She accurately diagnosed and treated my symptoms after conventional doctors remained baffled as to what was causing my pain. She is one of the most caring people I have ever met, and has since treated several friends and family members with the same results! I highly, highly recommend her!

taking advantage of sick people

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

I am one of those who, due to a lack of trust of the medical establishment, was very open to naturopathy and other alternatives. It is unfortunate that I had to discover the hard way that many alternatives pushed by naturopaths are little more than psychological techniques used by psychics. Dr. Gennaro relies heavily on muscle-testing (applied kinesiology) as well as over-the-phone diagnosis. Muscle testing has no merit as a tool for diagnosis and has been shown as such by legitimate studies. As far as over-the-phone diagnosis - no legitimate doctor would engage in this kind of behavior. Yet, many say that they see benefits from these techniques. Many say they see benefits from seeing psychics as well. One has to ask oneself a tough question, "am I feeling better because I have a doctor who listens to me and makes me feel special, or am I actually getting better?! Often, Naturopaths keep patience coming back for years stringing along a series of illnesses to explain symptoms that never let up (because the real problem is never addressed). It's gluten this week, Lyme disease next week, then heavy metal poisoning, etc.

A doctor who listens and cares!

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I am so happy Dr. Gennaro is in my life! She is a doctor who listens to you and your words as well as your body. If you don't think something is important, tell her anyway, she may see that as the link to understanding what is going on with you! Dr. Gennaro is kind, professional, caring, and her goal is to help our bodies correct themselves in ways that gently support us in our healing processes. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a doctor who is there for her patients and knows what she is talking about. I always feel (and my body does too!) that I have come to the right place for my continued healing in gentle and corrective ways.

Posted on March 31st, 2011

Dr Gennaro has been a God-send to me and my family. She has helped us with our allergies and digestive problems. I have many friends who have gone to her and she has helped so many. She is kind, compassionate and really cares. She even emails and calls me outside of hours if we need her.

Best Doc

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Dr. Margaret Gennaro is a wonderful, extremely talented holistic doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. She is well respected within the healthcarecommunity. Her diagnosis' are acurate and treatments effective. I often recommend her to people who need a great holistic doctor. Dr Gennaro is fantastic!I only wish she took my insurance.

Total rip off

Posted on November 1st, 2010

I was looking for a good holistic MD but didn't find it here. Very good at taking my money, but not on following up or letting me know a treatment plan. I decided to go to another holistic MD and found out I had been taken for a ride!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017