A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Gold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Gold MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Gold practice?
- Dr. Margaret Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Gold practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wellesley Hills, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Family Physicians and Wellesley Hills General Practitioners.