Dr. Margaret Gold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Gold?

February 24th, 2015

Made a big mistake by choosing dr Gold as a pediatrician for my 8 months old boy. Dr. Gold seemed very kind and attentive at first visit. But when my son got a bad virus (or I still don't know what it was), I was left with virtually no support. The fever was up to 104 on and off for 10 days and rash of different kinds all over his body. She would not return my calls for 5 hours and then I would get a call from her assistant with the advice to go to the emergency room. And that happened several times. She would not give me any sensible advice on how to treat by son. When in the mid-week the temperature temporarily went down to 100, she told me to give him Tylenol. Dr Gold might be a good reiki master, but I was very frustrated with her work as pediatrician

October 1st, 2013

Dr. Gold is great with kids and babies

Dr. Gold was my daughter's doctor beginning at birth. She is kind, clam and offers a therapeutic view of health and treatment. My family relocated to NH and we miss Dr. Gold. She has an experienced, refreshing approach to care.

August 18th, 2010

Carol OBrien

Dr, Gold is extremely knowledgeable, patient, caring and easily accessible. She thoroughly reviews all aspects of your medical case and shares the lat ...

March 27th, 2009