Dr. Margaret Goodman MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Las Vegas, NV

• Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2016
Dr. Goodman is efficient, on time, knowledgeable. i would recommend her to everyone ! Her staff is very pleasant and caring. I've been going to her for years and will continue.

June 3rd, 2016
Dr. Goodman was efficient and thorough testing my diabetic neuropathy.

March 21st, 2016
The Best!
Dr. Goodman is amazing. She is great at what she does. She is friendly and patient and takes her time to make sure all of her patients feels comfortable and understand what their condition may be.

September 9th, 2015
Love Dr. Goodman!!!
Fantastic physician who has treated my MS for years. I've had only good interactions with her staff who are professional, kind and attentive. Dr. Goodman is very professional and has given me excellent medical care.

February 17th, 2015
Great doctor!
Best doctor I've seen in Vegas!

January 24th, 2014
Unprofessional, Untrustworthy, Un-attentive
DO NOT take the risk of seeing this doctor. Mine was only one experience, so I can't say she treats all her patients this way, but I had a HORRIBLE experience with this doctor that actually impaired my recovery from a serious condition. Goodman's receptionist was weirdly-antagonistic with me - to the point where I can only assume maybe she got me confused with another patient she didn't like? I have no idea; maybe she's just really that rude and was having a bad day. While I was in the exam room, where they made me get naked and put a gown on (for apparently no reason at all, because there was no physical exam or scanning that followed), I overheard the receptionist complaining about me to the doctor. I don't even remember exactly what she was saying: something very petty and incorrect. Goodman herself was unprofessional and dismissive. I waited six weeks to get in to see this woman with a neurological problem that soon-after caused a seizure. My consultation with her had me frustrated to the point of tears, because she was being so un-attentive and I realized very quickly she had no interest in actually helping me. I was right; she didn't help me at all (but of course she took my money). While I was in the exam room, NOT getting the help I deserved, the receptionist was picking a fight with my sickly mother in the waiting room. I know how absurd that sounds, because it WAS absurd. This was a couple of years ago. I STILL can't believe how unprofessional and disrespectful Dr. Goodman was, and how horrible her receptionist's behavior was. I don't want anyone else with an urgent medical problem to have to go through something similar. Of course I didn't go back, and by the look of her empty waiting room - I don't really think this woman keeps a lot of patients. Since this awful encounter, I've gotten the medical attention I need and have consulted with several much-more helpful and professional doctors. They're out there; Margaret Goodman isn't one of them. In fact, so far as I'm concerned, she's a disgrace to the profession. Remember: doctors are people you should be able to trust. But, at the end of the day, not all people who become doctors actually ARE trustworthy. If you have a doctor who's making you feel uncomfortable, for any reason, you're better off seeing someone else.

June 18th, 2012
Disgrace to the Profession
I'm not sure who I should be more outraged by: the Doctor's staff, or the Doctor herself for observing her staff's outrageous treatment of a sick patient and enabling her staff's unprofessional behavior regardless. After making an appointment to see the doctor, I received a strange phone-call shortly after from an office member telling me I couldn't keep my appointment with the doctor because I had seen another Neurologist (and apparently the doctor has policies against this). Because this appointment was urgent, I convinced the staff member to let me keep my appointment. She wasn't happy about it, and henceforth was very rude in dealing with me. In fact, it went beyond curtness in her dealings with me. That staff member became rude and even passive-aggressive in tone. She even started up a verbal altercation with my mother (a recent widow) during my office visit with the doctor. It became clear during my visit that the Doctor couldn't see past her preconceived petty prejudices to give me a fair consultation - so my urgent matter of head trauma was never even discussed in our visit, even after I explained to the doctor that the other neurologist I was seeing wasn't helping me and that I'd even explained to him that I was open about the fact that I'd been coming there that day. Very peculiar. I tried to remain civil as I listened to the office assistant gossip about the situation to the doctor through the window - which incidentally, isn't so sound-proof. I waited over a month to see the doctor... and this is what I had to deal with. Why are people like this involved in the medical profession at all?

December 27th, 2011
Find Another Doctor!!!!!
Worst neurologist in Las Vegas!!!!!

May 15th, 2017