Learn more about Dr. Margaret Gore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Gore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Gore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gore graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gore has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Gore MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Gore practice?
- Dr. Margaret Gore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Gore practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Hematologists, and Memphis Oncologists.