The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Gore
Dr. Margaret Gore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southaven, MS, with other offices in Union City, TN and Memphis, TN (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gore is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto. Dr. Gore has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Gore has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Margaret Gore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southaven, MS.
Dr. Yadana Kyaw
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Southaven, MS 0 mi9
Dr. Vijay Thumma
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Southaven, MS 0 mi10
Dr. Khawar Shaikh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Southaven, MS 0 mi17