A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Gore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Gore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gore
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Gore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gore graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gore has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Gore MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Gore practice?
- Dr. Margaret Gore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Gore practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Hematologists, and Memphis Oncologists.