A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Gore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Gore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Gore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gore graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Gore has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Gore MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Gore practice?
- Dr. Margaret Gore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Gore practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Union City, TN.
See Collierville Internists, Collierville Hematologists, and Collierville Oncologists.