Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites), Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Phong Nguyen on Jul 11th, 2016

My father was checked up a few times by Dr. Gorensek during his recent stay at the Holy Cross Hospital and he was very much impressed by her medical knowledge, professionalism, personal warmth, and caring bedside manner... We would strongly recommend Dr. Gorensek based on our direct observation and experience with her knowledge and care...

Jul 30th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Groensek for two years now and have never had any problems.

RN show details RN
Dec 9th, 2014

As a nurse who closely works with this woman, I would highly NOT recommend her. She is extremely rude and selfish toward the hospital staff, and is very unapologetic about it. As a consumer, I would never go to a physician who treat her peers in this manner. Be warned, the woman you see is not who she really is behind the scenes.

She is absolutly the best!!!!!! show details She is absolutly the best!!!!!!
Nov 14th, 2012

Dr Goresnsek is the warmest, most sincere, and best Dr at what she does. I've been going to her for 10 years and I consider her family.

absolutly the best show details absolutly the best
Dec 15th, 2011

Dr. Gorensek has been treating me since 20o3 she is absolutly the best at what she does, and very genuine with her patients i couldn't ask for better anyone who is lucky enough to see her should consider themselves very blessed

EXCELENT DOCTOR show details EXCELENT DOCTOR
by C alvino on Jun 2nd, 2009

This doctor is one of a kind.I have been in Fl for 19 years and finally found the help I needed when I found her in 2005.She is the BEST there is ever.