A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Guill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guill
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Guill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Guill, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guill graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Guill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret F Guill MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret F. Guill practice?
- Dr. Margaret Guill has 7 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Guill practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Albany, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Waycross, GA.
See Albany Allergists, Albany Pediatricians, and Albany Pulmonologists.