A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Guill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Guill, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guill graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Guill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret F. Guill practice?
Dr. Margaret Guill practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pulmonary Disease near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Lebanon, NH.
See Manchester Pediatricians, Manchester Pediatric Specialists, Manchester Allergists, and Manchester Pulmonologists.