Learn more about Dr. Margaret Guill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Guill, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Agammaglobulinemia, and Asthma.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guill graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Guill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret F. Guill practice?
Dr. Margaret Guill practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pulmonary Disease near Bedford, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Lebanon, NH.
See Bedford Pediatricians, Bedford Pediatric Specialists, Bedford Allergists, and Bedford Pulmonologists.