Learn more about Dr. Margaret Guill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guill
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Guill, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guill graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Guill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret F Guill MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret F. Guill practice?
- Dr. Margaret Guill has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Guill practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Allergists, Lebanon Pediatricians, and Lebanon Pulmonologists.