A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Gulley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Gulley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulley graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Gulley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Lynn Gulley MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Gulley practice?
- Dr. Margaret Gulley has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Gulley practices Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pathologists.