A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Hsin-Shung Lee MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Margaret Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Radiologists.