A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Hsin-Shung Lee MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Margaret Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Radiologists.