A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Lee practice?
Dr. Margaret Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylmar, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Radiologists.