A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
She has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Angiography, Angiography,Angioplasty,Biliary drainage,Dialysis access,DVT lysis,Nephrostomy,Peripheral Vascular Disease,Radiofrequency Ablation,TIPS,Venous Disease, and Angioplasty.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center and Orthopaedic Hospital
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Lee practice?
Dr. Margaret Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylmar, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Lee, Dr. Margarita Lee, Dr. Marguerite Lee, Dr. Peggie Lee, Dr. Margit Lee, Dr. Maggie Lee, Dr. Margo Lee, Dr. Margery Lee