A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Wood is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Wood, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University Of Dundee, Scotland.
Dr. Wood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Hicks Wood MBBS and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret H. Wood practice?
- Dr. Margaret Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Wood practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.