Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Hall
Dr. Margaret Hall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wailuku, HI, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Edmonds, WA (and 2 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Maui Memorial Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center and Swedish Edmonds. Dr. Hall has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Hall has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Margaret Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.
Dr. Zora Bulatovic
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Wailuku, HI 0.01 mi21
Dr. Thomas Spallino
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Wailuku, HI 0.01 mi38
Dr. Peter Muthard
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Wailuku, HI 0.01 mi16