A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Happel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Happel is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Happel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Happel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Happel graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Happel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Roane Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Happel FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Happel practice?
- Dr. Margaret Happel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Happel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harriman, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN and Fredericksburg, VA.
See Harriman Internists and Harriman Cardiologists.