Dr. Margaret Bauman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2011
At Last
Since being diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder life in general has become a bit difficult, often. 6 year's ago I moved to Paso Robles thus needing a new Psychiatrist to help me and take care of my med's. From the start I was dredding this. I didn't want to go through a battery of doctor's and listen to too many opinion's. I just needed a rock solid doctor who knew the disease, agreed with my diagnosis and could give me some 'life tools' to help me combat this disease. Well thank god I found Dr. Haran/Bauman she is the most wonderful, compassionate Dr I have ever had. In fact I alway's look forward to my visit's she alway's really help's me. I have never had any complication with refill's on my medicines which that alone can just be too much to deal with since I cannot miss a day or a dosage. If you need a psych Dr. I urge you to try her you will look no further. Also a plus is that her waiting room and office are very tranquil, very zen-like. It makes for a time in which you can remove any confusion you may be experiencing. Most everything you need to communicate to her flow's freely making your appointment more of a success.

August 26th, 2010
hope
After having to deal with county mental health and how pertinent medical information given is discounted for whatever reasons and treatment then delayed i was forced to pay out of pocket for my daughters treatment with Dr. Bauman. Thank Gawd we met her and she is my daughters psychiatrist! We are in hopes for a happy healthy productive future because she listened and addressed all concerns! Thanks Dr. Bauman!

June 7th, 2010
Worth the Wait
Hard to get into, but an excellent doctor

March 20th, 2017