inactive

Margaret K Bauman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 1st, 2011
At Last
Since being diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder life in general has become a bit difficult, often. 6 year's ago I moved to Paso Robles thus needing a new Psychiatrist to help me and take care of my med's. From the start I was dredding this. I didn't want to go through a battery of doctor's and listen to too many opinion's. I just needed a rock solid doctor who knew the disease, agreed with my diagnosis and could give me some 'life tools' to help me combat this disease. Well thank god I found Dr. Haran/Bauman she is the most wonderful, compassionate Dr I have ever had. In fact I alway's look forward to my visit's she alway's really help's me. I have never had any complication with refill's on my medicines which that alone can just be too much to deal with since I cannot miss a day or a dosage. If you need a psych Dr. I urge you to try her you will look no further. Also a plus is that her waiting room and office are very tranquil, very zen-like. It makes for a time in which you can remove any confusion you may be experiencing. Most everything you need to communicate to her flow's freely making your appointment more of a success.

August 25th, 2010
hope
After having to deal with county mental health and how pertinent medical information given is discounted for whatever reasons and treatment then delayed i was forced to pay out of pocket for my daughters treatment with Dr. Bauman. Thank Gawd we met her and she is my daughters psychiatrist! We are in hopes for a happy healthy productive future because she listened and addressed all concerns! Thanks Dr. Bauman!

June 7th, 2010
Worth the Wait
Hard to get into, but an excellent doctor