A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Hassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Hassett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Hassett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassett graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Hassett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Alycia Hassett MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Hassett practice?
- Dr. Margaret Hassett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Hassett practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NC and Mebane, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.