A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Hassett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Hassett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hassett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hassett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Hassett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassett graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Hassett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Alycia Hassett MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Hassett practice?
- Dr. Margaret Hassett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Hassett practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NC and Mebane, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.