Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Margaret Helton
Dr. Margaret Helton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with another office in Chapel Hill, NC. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Helton is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital, University of North Carolina Hospitals and University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill. Dr. Helton has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Margaret Helton has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Margaret Helton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.