A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Herrera is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrera
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Herrera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Herrera has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Lorena Herrera MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Margaret Herrera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Herrera practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Family Physicians.