A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Herrera is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrera
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Herrera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Herrera has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Lorena Herrera MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Margaret Herrera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Herrera practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Family Physicians.