A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Herrera is Poor. Dr. Herrera has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Herrera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herrera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Herrera practice?
Dr. Margaret Herrera practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buena Park, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Herrera, Dr. Margarita Herrera, Dr. Marguerite Herrera, Dr. Peggie Herrera, Dr. Margit Herrera, Dr. Maggie Herrera, Dr. Margo Herrera, Dr. Margery Herrera