Family Physicians, General Practitioner

Modern Concepts Medical
1217 W Whittier Blvd
Montebello, CA 90640
562-908-9933
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  H C  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

This place is the worst medical clinic services ever we encountered. I was hesitating to write this for over a year but its time.First of all, everyone that goes to this clinic is treated worst than someone on Medi-cal, we have first rate medical insurance and still the service is pathetic. The waiting time was over an hour in a half for an emergency vistit that was a life and death situation and after an hour and half wait time Dr Herrera sent her receptionist to tell us that she couldn't see us!! I had to write a note saying your patient is suicidal- she still did not come out--she had her assistant Dr see us--Absolutely no regard for her patients. While waiting I saw a lady come in with her 3 children-she was 10 minutes late because she got there on the bus--the receptionist said too bad you need to come back! The lobby was empty by the way- just us waiting and waiting. There is also the negligence of not following up what one doctor that she refers her patients to prescribes and another. When my relative died - No one in this office could explain what he was on nor did they want to sign off on it. A simple sympathic call from Dr. Herrera would'v been appreciated. The worst service ever!!

|  POOR  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

office staff was good but not Dr. Hererra whom showed no concern. My over all experience with this Doctor was very poor. does not care, does not take calls or return's them does not fill out patients paper work when needed.