Family Physicians

Modern Concepts Medical
1217 W Whittier Blvd
Montebello, CA 90640
323-728-6070
Locations and availability (4)

1.0

|  How are you a doctor?  |  show details
by Mia on Jun 27th, 2014

She is a very unconcerned doctor, hate her. Her office staff are unfriendly and she sees you for two min. and then she's gone. I have had this doctor for years and still see no improvement (my dad refused to change doctors even though he doesn't even go in). A while back my brother fractured his arm and the ER staff told us to go the office and they would put a cast and it would heal like all features do. We called in the woman said come in at 12, we got there and she would not open the door for us.We called she answered and said oh no I never talked to you come back Monday. -____- They don't close until 5 according to their schedule but apparently they closed at 12 that day, which she failed to mention before. Anyways they made my mom come back with my brother on Monday to do the cast and she still didn't even see him it was some nurse. So he went over the weekend in a state that he was not supposed to. Overall the most horrible doctor and staff ever, please do not make the mistake of going to her services.

|  H C  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

This place is the worst medical clinic services ever we encountered. I was hesitating to write this for over a year but its time.First of all, everyone that goes to this clinic is treated worst than someone on Medi-cal, we have first rate medical insurance and still the service is pathetic. The waiting time was over an hour in a half for an emergency vistit that was a life and death situation and after an hour and half wait time Dr Herrera sent her receptionist to tell us that she couldn't see us!! I had to write a note saying your patient is suicidal- she still did not come out--she had her assistant Dr see us--Absolutely no regard for her patients. While waiting I saw a lady come in with her 3 children-she was 10 minutes late because she got there on the bus--the receptionist said too bad you need to come back! The lobby was empty by the way- just us waiting and waiting. There is also the negligence of not following up what one doctor that she refers her patients to prescribes and another. When my relative died - No one in this office could explain what he was on nor did they want to sign off on it. A simple sympathic call from Dr. Herrera would'v been appreciated. The worst service ever!!

|  POOR  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

office staff was good but not Dr. Hererra whom showed no concern. My over all experience with this Doctor was very poor. does not care, does not take calls or return's them does not fill out patients paper work when needed.