A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Hollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollar graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Hollar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Hollar DO is a female Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Hollar practice?
- Dr. Margaret Hollar has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Hollar practices Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.