A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Hollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollar graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Hollar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Anne Hollar DO is a female Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Hollar practice?
- Dr. Margaret Hollar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Hollar practices Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Dallas Radiologists.