A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Hollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollar graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Hollar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Hollar DO is a female Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Hollar practice?
- Dr. Margaret Hollar has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Hollar practices Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.