A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Hsieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Hsieh, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsieh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Hsieh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Hsieh MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Hsieh practice?
- Dr. Margaret Hsieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Hsieh practices Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians.