A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Huggins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Huggins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Huggins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Clay Huggins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret C. Huggins practice?
- Dr. Margaret Huggins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Huggins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Idaho Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Idaho Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.