A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Hutchison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Hutchison, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Hutchison, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchison graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hutchison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy L Hutchison MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy L. Hutchison practice?
- Dr. Peggy Hutchison has 1 office location.
Dr. Peggy Hutchison practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.