Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Judy's Book.
Dr. Hutchinson - best "Women's Health" doctor in Seattle show details Dr. Hutchinson - best "Women's Health" doctor in Seattle
by Bridgit Margaret Montgomery Sims on Jul 25th, 2015

Dr. "Peggy" Margaret Hutchinson is en exceptional women's "health" doctor on all levels. She is incredibly knowledgeable and intuitive regarding a women's personal biological journey, and restored my health so that I could function again in my marriage as a good partner. Dr. Hutchinson has anticipated my needs as I have aged, and taken care of issues, such as bone density before they have become a problem. Dr. Hutchinson is kind, caring, compassionate, practical, hands on, takes time, and is very current with technology. She is a very skilled surgeon. Just read the number of medical skills and interests she has on her web site. She is very well respected in the medical community. Dr. Pritchard, my husbands hip doctor, said "who has not heard of Dr. Hutchinson". I would like to mention how helpful, kind and lovely everyone I have encountered at the clinic is,. A special mention for Lisa Crosby, who I saw once when I could not see Dr. Hutchinson, and who I found very wonderful. I am seventy two, and most grateful to have this Doctor in my life.

Apr 15th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Hutchison for years. She has the most compassionate attitude, and even volunteered to continue to care for me on a yearly basis (and as needed) after I lost my insurance, and all of my ready savings in a contentious divorce. My experience of her is that she can readily discern what problems I bring to her result from and are quickly and clearly explained to me and corrected.

Shona H show details Shona H
by Citysearch User on Apr 30th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I moved to Seattle when I was pregnant with my first child 10 years ago and a friend recommended Dr Hutchison to me. I am so glad that she ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Dr. Hutchison show details Dr. Hutchison
by ashley e. at Judy`sBook on Aug 10th, 2006 on judysbook.com

I`d highly recommend Dr. Margaret Hutchison of the Seattle ObGyn Group. I find her and her staff really caring and good. The number for their office is 206 682-5800.It`s hard work to find a health care provider that you like -- one that...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com