A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Jarvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Jarvis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Jarvis, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarvis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Jarvis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Enochs Jarvis MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Jarvis practice?
- Dr. Margaret Jarvis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Jarvis practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Waverly, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Waverly Psychiatrists and Waverly Addiction Specialists.