Learn more about Dr. Margaret Jarvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Jarvis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarvis
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jarvis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Jarvis, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarvis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Jarvis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Enochs Jarvis MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Jarvis practice?
- Dr. Margaret Jarvis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Jarvis practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Waverly, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Waverly Psychiatrists.