A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Jeffries-Honeycutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Jeffries-Honeycutt, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffries-Honeycutt graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jeffries-Honeycutt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Nichols Jeffries-Honeycutt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret N. Jeffries-Honeycutt practice?
- Dr. Margaret Jeffries-Honeycutt has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Jeffries-Honeycutt practices Pediatrics near Warrenton, VA.
See Warrenton Pediatricians.