A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Jenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Jenner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Jenner, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenner graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Jenner DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Jenner practice?
- Dr. Margaret Jenner has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Jenner practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Psychiatrists and Augusta Adolescent Specialists.