A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Jenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Jenner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Jenner, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenner graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Jenner DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Margaret Jenner practice?
- Dr. Margaret Jenner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Jenner practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Augusta, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Waterville, ME and Ellsworth, ME.
See Augusta Psychiatrists.