Learn more about Dr. Margaret Juarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Juarez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Juarez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Juarez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Juarez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Juarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Juarez practice?
Dr. Margaret Juarez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rosemead, CA.
See Arcadia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.