A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Juarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Juarez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Juarez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Juarez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Juarez has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Juarez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Juarez practice?
- Dr. Margaret Juarez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Juarez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rosemead, CA.
See Arcadia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.