Obstetricians & Gynecologists
601 Las Tunas Dr
Ste 101
Arcadia, CA 91007
626-462-0000
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  only wants to get paid  |  show details
by AnnMarie on Jan 16th, 2014

My last visit with Dr. Juarez was about a week ago and I am still upset. I was contacted by her office the day before to let me know that my medical group had inexplicably changed and I would therefore not be able to see the doctor for my appointment unless I got it fixed. I spent hours on the phone with my insurance company, going round and round with them because they thought my primary doctor had changed groups and his office said he hadn't. I called his office, and they wouldn't help me fix it (they'll be getting a review from me too!). I finally asked them to change my doctor to one in Dr. Juarez's group, just so that I could make my appointment with her. I arrive at her office, and am told that the computer still shows me with the old primary doctor. I tell them that maybe it just takes time to update the information and that it's surely fixed, but they insist I have to call my insurance company and they can reschedule me if I like. They wouldn't even see me until they had proof that I was in her medical group. They wouldn't try the insurance company either--actually they gave up after being on hold for two minutes. I had to sit in the waiting room, on hold for an hour, so I could ask my insurance company to fax the office a letter. Once they had that letter in hand, I was finally considered a worthwhile enough customer to keep my appointment! Unfortunately I still had to wait another hour before Dr. Juarez came into the room and announced she had a very simple and obvious diagnosis of what was wrong with me. But when I told her I had another question, that I had concerns about a certain medication might be dangerous in the long term, she just said No. I said again, Really? But I read in the past that it might cause stroke... But she wouldn't put my mind to ease or explain why they were safe in her opinion... just... No. After five minutes it was over. I went through all those hours and she couldn't even answer one question. But the worst part in my book was the fact that she wouldn't even see me until I had gone through all that trouble with the insurance company, with no offers of help from her or any of her staff. They should have tried to help me or at least let me keep my appointment after I'd tried so hard already!

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

I went there for my pregnacy left me in a room for more than half an hr , Dr Margaret is so rude and when I had my baby she was out of town so another dr delivery my baby.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr Juarez is very busy but once we are in the room I feel she understands me and takes the time to listen. Seen other doctors but I still come to her for the important stuff

|  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

was put in a room to wait for the dr. I thought they had forgotten about me.

|  You can find a better doctor!  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

My 1st time being pregnant I wanted to find a good Ob gyn doctor... So I was told Margaret Juarez was very good.So I started going with juarez... At 1st she was vey nice. I was comfortable with herI loved the atmosphere in the arcadia clinic. Everyone was very nice and that made me comfortable where I was By the time I delievered. I was very unhappy with juarez... She was very rude. My family was told to stay far back. (Specially, my husband) Juarez didn't make me feel comfortable. She gave a worse experince on a day where I am suppose be the happiest. I recommend everyone to do research on picking a good doctor.

|  No Good  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

Out of the entire staff that works there the only nice one is Valerie,Physian is very inpersonable,Doctor doesnt know much about her own patients,cant get through on phone line, Messages go unanswered, patients concerned are not important to her, Physian is rude.

|  THe most terrible clinic experience  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

The cocky nurse is horrible. She accused me of not listening to her, never return calls, did not ever give me test results after years. THe staff are super rude made you wait for 3 hours, have you sit naked in the bed for 50 minutes and then saw you for 2 minutes. Can never reach anyone for the test results. 3 years had passed by, still no test results. Never able to see the doctor, only saw the extremely cocky nurse, cynthia or something. HORRIBLE!!!!!

|  Terrible!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

This was my first pregnancy and I didn't know how long these visits would take. My first 3 visits with Dr. Juarez, I waited for 2 1/2 to 3 hours! Staff are nice. They try their best to make the waiting a little easier. Once I was seen by Dr. Juarez, she would rush me through my appointment and she cut my questions short. My friend told me about her OBGYN and how great she was. I changed to my friend's OBGYN and I am very happy I did. My new OBGYN is thorough and the most I wait to be seen by her is 10-15 minutes. I regret not changing to her sooner because I missed by first lab work that Dr. Juarez never mentioned about.

|  Excellent Highly Experienced Doctor  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2010

Highly Experience Doctor :- She delivered my first baby with an absolutely easy way.

|  wait is to long  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

Make an appointment early and be ready to spend almost 3 hours for them to see you, two: they take 5 mint. to see you and between the nurse and the doctor they keep me confused, for sure for my next baby I would never go back to her, there is no caring or quality time to make you feel comfortable and secure.

|  Horrible doctor  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2010

Thru out the whole pregnancy she only saw me twice. Once in her office and at the birth of our child. She is not caring, rude and is in this for the money not patient care. Stay clear from her office!