Dr. Margaret Juarez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Juarez?

Great doctor!!

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Dr Juarez has been my doctor for over twenty years. She got me through a troubling female problem with great care. Cynthia and the entire staff have always been very professional and helpful.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

She and her staff are just great!

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr. Juarez has been an awesome ob/gyn. I cant thank her and her staff enough for everything they have helped me with. There are days where you wait a while but it is well worth the wait!!!! she is going to make sure you are well taken care of!!!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr.Juarez is very rude and unprofessional,I can't believe a Dr. Could treat a new patient the way she did rolling her eyes,not letting me explain my Illness and making smart remarks about my weight!

only wants to get paid

Posted on January 17th, 2014

My last visit with Dr. Juarez was about a week ago and I am still upset. I was contacted by her office the day before to let me know that my medical group had inexplicably changed and I would therefore not be able to see the doctor for my appointment unless I got it fixed. I spent hours on the phone with my insurance company, going round and round with them because they thought my primary doctor had changed groups and his office said he hadn't. I called his office, and they wouldn't help me fix it (they'll be getting a review from me too!). I finally asked them to change my doctor to one in Dr. Juarez's group, just so that I could make my appointment with her. I arrive at her office, and am told that the computer still shows me with the old primary doctor. I tell them that maybe it just takes time to update the information and that it's surely fixed, but they insist I have to call my insurance company and they can reschedule me if I like. They wouldn't even see me until they had proof that I was in her medical group. They wouldn't try the insurance company either--actually they gave up after being on hold for two minutes. I had to sit in the waiting room, on hold for an hour, so I could ask my insurance company to fax the office a letter. Once they had that letter in hand, I was finally considered a worthwhile enough customer to keep my appointment! Unfortunately I still had to wait another hour before Dr. Juarez came into the room and announced she had a very simple and obvious diagnosis of what was wrong with me. But when I told her I had another question, that I had concerns about a certain medication might be dangerous in the long term, she just said No. I said again, Really? But I read in the past that it might cause stroke... But she wouldn't put my mind to ease or explain why they were safe in her opinion... just... No. After five minutes it was over. I went through all those hours and she couldn't even answer one question. But the worst part in my book was the fact that she wouldn't even see me until I had gone through all that trouble with the insurance company, with no offers of help from her or any of her staff. They should have tried to help me or at least let me keep my appointment after I'd tried so hard already!

Posted on August 21st, 2013

I went there for my pregnacy left me in a room for more than half an hr , Dr Margaret is so rude and when I had my baby she was out of town so another dr delivery my baby.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Dr Juarez is very busy but once we are in the room I feel she understands me and takes the time to listen. Seen other doctors but I still come to her for the important stuff

Posted on June 25th, 2012

was put in a room to wait for the dr. I thought they had forgotten about me.

You can find a better doctor!

Posted on January 27th, 2012

My 1st time being pregnant I wanted to find a good Ob gyn doctor... So I was told Margaret Juarez was very good.So I started going with juarez... At 1st she was vey nice. I was comfortable with herI loved the atmosphere in the arcadia clinic. Everyone was very nice and that made me comfortable where I was By the time I delievered. I was very unhappy with juarez... She was very rude. My family was told to stay far back. (Specially, my husband) Juarez didn't make me feel comfortable. She gave a worse experince on a day where I am suppose be the happiest. I recommend everyone to do research on picking a good doctor.

No Good

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Out of the entire staff that works there the only nice one is Valerie,Physian is very inpersonable,Doctor doesnt know much about her own patients,cant get through on phone line, Messages go unanswered, patients concerned are not important to her, Physian is rude.

THe most terrible clinic experience

Posted on March 21st, 2011

The cocky nurse is horrible. She accused me of not listening to her, never return calls, did not ever give me test results after years. THe staff are super rude made you wait for 3 hours, have you sit naked in the bed for 50 minutes and then saw you for 2 minutes. Can never reach anyone for the test results. 3 years had passed by, still no test results. Never able to see the doctor, only saw the extremely cocky nurse, cynthia or something. HORRIBLE!!!!!

Terrible!

Posted on January 31st, 2011

This was my first pregnancy and I didn't know how long these visits would take. My first 3 visits with Dr. Juarez, I waited for 2 1/2 to 3 hours! Staff are nice. They try their best to make the waiting a little easier. Once I was seen by Dr. Juarez, she would rush me through my appointment and she cut my questions short. My friend told me about her OBGYN and how great she was. I changed to my friend's OBGYN and I am very happy I did. My new OBGYN is thorough and the most I wait to be seen by her is 10-15 minutes. I regret not changing to her sooner because I missed by first lab work that Dr. Juarez never mentioned about.