A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Kasner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasner
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kasner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Kasner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret T Kasner MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret T. Kasner practice?
- Dr. Margaret Kasner has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Kasner practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.