A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Kasner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Kasner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans