A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kasner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Kasner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Kasner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret T Kasner MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret T. Kasner practice?
- Dr. Margaret Kasner has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Kasner practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.