A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Keeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Keeler, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Keeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Lowell Keeler MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret L. Keeler practice?
- Dr. Margaret Keeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Keeler practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Emergency Physicians and Lakeland Internists.