A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Keeling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Keeling is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Keeling, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeling graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Keeling has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret B Keeling MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Keeling practice?
- Dr. Margaret Keeling has 6 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Keeling practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Woodstock, GA.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.