A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Keeling is Satisfactory. Dr. Keeling has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Keeling, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keeling graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keeling has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keeling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Keeling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Keeling practice?
Dr. Margaret Keeling practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Woodstock, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Marietta, GA.
See Woodstock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Keeling, Dr. Gretchen Keeling, Dr. Gretta Keeling, Dr. Madge Keeling, Dr. Maegan Keeling, Dr. Maggie Keeling, Dr. Mamie Keeling, Dr. Margarete Keeling