Obstetricians & Gynecologists

4121 Dutchmans Ln
Ste 300
Louisville, KY 40207
502-899-6700
Locations and availability (7)

2.0

|  Dr. Keeling is wonderful  |  show details
by Mandie on May 30th, 2014

I had a hard time choosing a doctor for female issues and finally ended up with Dr. Keeling. I have not been disappointed at all. She takes the time to explain every procedure and answers every question I have without making me feel silly for needing further explanation. She is very professional, but makes you feel comfortable with something that may otherwise be unpleasant. I'm so grateful for Dr. Keeling!!! (Note: I am a patient of hers in Georgia) When I had to have a biopsy after abnormal test results, she PERSONALLY called to tell me what was going on...

|  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

I am new to town and Dr. Keeling was recommended by another doctor friend to me. I will not go back for another visit with her. I left feeling like she had no interest and no concern for the issues I brought up. She did not ask me, I had to bring up. She seemed not able to relate or understand the complexity of common female medical issues. I hope its only a lack of exerpience and not a detachment problem. Next time, I would like to see a woman doctor who has some life experience under her belt and more concern for patients. -- The check in staff and nurse were very nice.

|  SHE MUST DO IT FOR THE MONEY  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

I can't say for sure if Dr.Keeling does her job just for the money, but my experience with her yesterday led me to believe so. She seemed cold and impersonal with me and barely spoke to my husband and child who had come along with me to share the joy of discovering the sex of our baby. This was my first and last visit with Dr.Keeling.

|  Find someone else!!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Terrible bedside manner. I felt I was on an assembly line. She just examined me and that was it. I was a new patient so I expected her to ask about my history, which she did not. She expressed no interest in me at all other than to tell me they would follow up in a week with my results, which they did NOT. I had to call after 2 weeks and try to get the results. Will NOT return to this place.