Dr. Margaret Keeling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Keeling?

May 1st, 2017

I instantly felt at Peace...

I have been struggling with A lot of female issues for years now. I had an OBGYN who I thought was the best, until he recently retired. This led to me not deal with some big issues. I went to the ER and had to find a new OBGYN fast. I went through the same practice as my previous OBGYN and this is how I found Dr Keeling. I felt an instant ease. She knew what was going on as she had already reviewed my file. She didn't treat me like it was all in my head. She spent time with me putting my mind at ease about what I needed to do. I did not feel rushed at all. I am at peace with my upcoming surgery with her and would recommend her highly to anyone that is looking for a new OBGYN.

March 30th, 2017

She probably would make a good general obgyn but she didn't understand pelvic pain.

August 6th, 2016

Terrifying

I am not going to go into major detail as this is a very personal matter but I would like to say that my experience with Dr Keeling was life altering. I had severe pre-exclampsia that was overlooked week after week, all the signs and symptoms were there and every week when I brought up my swelling, etc. she ignored it and labeled it normal (14+ lb weight gain in a week is normal?) At 37.5 weeks I had my final visit and my blood pressure was extremely high, they triple checked it and after the final reading they rushed me into triage and gave me a toxic level of magnesium, and delivered my baby via emergency c-section 20 minutes later. I was completely terrified, there was no time taken to explain to me what was going on, and I was treated horribly. I never was given the opportunity to try and calm myself down, relax and naturally deal with the stress of what was happening, which I believe was a huge factor in why my blood pressure continued to spike. I almost lost my life.

March 21st, 2016

On my first visit Dr. Keeling recommended a pelvic ultrasound. The appointment was made and her ultra sound technician was caring and considerate. They found a uterine cyst and handled my visit very diplomatically. They even made me an appointment with an excellent Gyn Oncologist/Surgeon. After my surgery, Dr. Keeling wrote me a rather lengthy and very caring email on My Chart---this was Christmas Eve day. I do not feel I could have found a better or more knowledgeable GYN anywhere in the Atlanta area!

December 3rd, 2015

she was very nice, nonjudgemental and listened attentively.

May 31st, 2014

Dr. Keeling is wonderful

I had a hard time choosing a doctor for female issues and finally ended up with Dr. Keeling. I have not been disappointed at all. She takes the time to explain every procedure and answers every question I have without making me feel silly for needing further explanation. She is very professional, but makes you feel comfortable with something that may otherwise be unpleasant. I'm so grateful for Dr. Keeling!!! (Note: I am a patient of hers in Georgia) When I had to have a biopsy after abnormal test results, she PERSONALLY called to tell me what was going on...

June 25th, 2011

I am new to town and Dr. Keeling was recommended by another doctor friend to me. I will not go back for another visit with her. I left feeling like she had no interest and no concern for the issues I brought up. She did not ask me, I had to bring up. She seemed not able to relate or understand the complexity of common female medical issues. I hope its only a lack of exerpience and not a detachment problem. Next time, I would like to see a woman doctor who has some life experience under her belt and more concern for patients. -- The check in staff and nurse were very nice.

February 10th, 2011

SHE MUST DO IT FOR THE MONEY

I can't say for sure if Dr.Keeling does her job just for the money, but my experience with her yesterday led me to believe so. She seemed cold and impersonal with me and barely spoke to my husband and child who had come along with me to share the joy of discovering the sex of our baby. This was my first and last visit with Dr.Keeling.

January 13th, 2011

Find someone else!!

Terrible bedside manner. I felt I was on an assembly line. She just examined me and that was it. I was a new patient so I expected her to ask about my history, which she did not. She expressed no interest in me at all other than to tell me they would follow up in a week with my results, which they did NOT. I had to call after 2 weeks and try to get the results. Will NOT return to this place.

August 14th, 2017