A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Kenna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenna
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Kenna, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Suppurative Otitis Media
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenna graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kenna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Kenna FAAP, FACS, and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Kenna practice?
- Dr. Margaret Kenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Kenna practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.