A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Kenna, MD, FAAP, MPH is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Suppurative Otitis Media
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenna graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kenna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kenna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans