Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Kenna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenna
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Kenna, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Suppurative Otitis Media
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenna graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kenna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Kenna FAAP, FACS, and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Kenna practice?
- Dr. Margaret Kenna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Kenna practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.