A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Kessler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Ann Kessler MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Margaret Kessler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Kessler practices Dermatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dermatologists.