inactive

Margaret R Khouri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

October 19th, 2009
i would not reccommend
I had to wait for this Dr so long it was ridiculous. Then she just rescheduled me. Then at the next visit i still waited a long time for a short quick visit. she is very rude...

February 16th, 2009
Wheres Elmo
I was seen By Dr. Khouri rather quickly, which was nice. I had a colonoscopy right away and a biopsy. She said make a follow up appt at my office and we will go over results. I called her office, left a message, no return phone call. I called again 2 days later, no biopsy results yet, I am scared! They took a message and again, no call back. I called a 3rd time and they said she moved her practice, here is the new number...I called several times and no answer, no machine!!!I finally got the results from my primary care after several weeks of waiting. To my surprise, I get a bill in the mail from her 6 months later!!!!! She found me then, but where was she when I needed her most, scared I might have cancer. Too bad, she seemed like a nice dr.

May 30th, 2008
Will not follow up
I have tried for 6 months to get this doctor to either return my calls or release my notes she does neither