A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kinsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Kinsella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Kinsella, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsella graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kinsella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 10/3/2007 Courtesy Current Rheumatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinsella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Kinsella practice?
Dr. Margaret Kinsella practices Rheumatology near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Rheumatologists.