A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kinsella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Kinsella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinsella
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinsella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Kinsella, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsella graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kinsella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 10/3/2007 Courtesy Current Rheumatology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret B Kinsella MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret B. Kinsella practice?
- Dr. Margaret Kinsella has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Kinsella practices Rheumatology near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Rheumatologists.