Dr. Margaret Klatt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

September 19th, 2016
patient of dr. syzman
When Dr. Syzman left the Holy Family Memorial Pain Clinic, Dr. Klatt stepped in to cover for him. She stated to me that she was a temporary cover for Dr. Syzman, which was not what i needed to hear. I needed someone committed and permanent, like Dr. Syzman, but she was my only option. One year into care under her was enough, where my loud abrasive comments to her over her uncaring attitude ended in my getting discharged from the clinic over a trumped up lie, just so she could be rid of me. Last I checked, this was still a free country with a constitution and supporting amendments which allow me freedom to voice my opinion without consequence. Do not go to HFM, and do not see Dr. Klatt. They are are bunch of Holier than thou Catholic fanatics who think their ties to the crazy Catholic church justifies them acting like they have ultimate, higher authority over my own health. Health care should not get mixed up with religion. They are two extremes of the same thing, which are generally never compatible. Drive up to Green Bay and get good health care from providers who know the distinction between faith, legalism, and science.

December 5th, 2015
Knowledgeable and Wonderful Bedside Manner
Dr. Klatt treats my father, who is getting elderly. When we requested a consultation with her, she couldn't have been more welcoming, helpful, knowledgeable and willing to spend as much time with us as we needed.

August 13th, 2014
Disappointing
First and for most the staff is rude, and threatens not to give out meds you need. And they make judgements about patients. The dr. Klatt she either does not believe in pain meds or doesn't care on how muchain your in one appointment and I knew she was not the doctor for me,,the staff as well.