A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Margaret Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Margaret Knapp, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Knapp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Jane Knapp MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Margaret J. Knapp practice?
- Dr. Margaret Knapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Knapp practices Emergency Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Emergency Physicians.