A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Knox-Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox-Lee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Knox-Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret Mary Knox-Lee DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Knox-Lee practice?
- Dr. Margaret Knox-Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Knox-Lee practices Pediatrics near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Ephrata Pediatricians.