A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox-Lee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Knox-Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knox-Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Knox-Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret M. Knox-Lee practice?
Dr. Margaret Knox-Lee practices Pediatrics near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Ephrata Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marge Knox-Lee, Dr. Margarita Knox-Lee, Dr. Marguerite Knox-Lee, Dr. Peggie Knox-Lee, Dr. Margit Knox-Lee, Dr. Maggie Knox-Lee, Dr. Margo Knox-Lee, Dr. Margery Knox-Lee