A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Heisel Kurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Heisel Kurth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Heisel Kurth MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Heisel Kurth practice?
- Dr. Margaret Heisel Kurth has 1 office location.
Dr. Margaret Heisel Kurth practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.