A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Heisel Kurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heisel Kurth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heisel Kurth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Heisel Kurth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Margaret A Heisel Kurth MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Heisel Kurth practice?
- Dr. Margaret Heisel Kurth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Margaret Heisel Kurth practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Oncologists.