A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Dr. Kurth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Children`s Hospitals & Clinics
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Margaret Kurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Margaret A. Kurth practice?
Dr. Margaret Kurth practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Kurth, Dr. Gretchen Kurth, Dr. Gretta Kurth, Dr. Madge Kurth, Dr. Maegan Kurth, Dr. Maggie Kurth, Dr. Mamie Kurth, Dr. Margarete Kurth